UK & Ireland Program Coordinator
Kasia comes from Poland. After high school she took a gap year and went as an au- pair to Philadelphia. Over that time, she extensively travelled across the States and got to know the American culture.
She graduated from English Philology at the State University of Applied Sciences in Konin (Poland). Throughout her studies, she took care of the incoming International Students, being a part of the Erasmus Programme.
Kasia spent one semester studying at the University of a Coruna in Spain, where she enjoyed exploring Spanish culture as well as travelling throughout the country.
She truly loves meeting people from all around the World. Kasia loves living in London, being a part of multicultural society. She also truly enjoys travelling and discovering the unknown. Kasia is full of positive energy which she constantly shares with others.
- Internship site development and placements
- Organize and support student orientations, activities and excursions
- Liaise with student housing providers
- Support adjunct and visiting faculty
- Assist with marketing and outreach activities
- Communicate with sending universities
- Special projects
- BA in English Philology at the State University of Applied Sciences. Konin (Poland).
- Erasmus mobility. Universidade de a Coruńa. Spain.
- Administrator. Bruten & Co. London, England.
- Assistant Recruitment Manager. EF Education First. London, England.
- Activity Leader. EF Education First. Oxford, England.
- Au Pair. London, England.
- Au Pair Program. Culture Care Au Pair. Philadelphia, USA.