UK & Ireland Program Coordinator
Kasia was born and raised in Poland. She has started her international journey already in High School when she went for a school exchange to Thüringen in Germany. After High School, she took a gap year and went as an au pair to Philadelphia. Over that time, she extensively travelled across the States and got to know the American culture. Once at University back in Poland, she took an active part in University's social life, supporting especially Study Abroad Department where she was taking care of incoming international students, being a part of the Erasmus Buddy Programme.
Kasia spent one semester studying at the University of a Coruna in Spain, where she enjoyed exploring Spanish culture as well as travelling throughout the country.
She truly loves meeting people from all around the World. Kasia loves being a part of London’s melting pot, enjoying every single day spent in this amazing European Hub. She loves travelling and discovering the unknown. Kasia is full of positive energy which she shares with others. She will be your support and guide in London!
- Internship site development and placements
- Organize and support student orientations, activities and excursions
- Liaise with student housing providers
- Support adjunct and visiting faculty
- Assist with marketing and outreach activities
- Communicate with sending universities
- Special projects
- BA in English Philology at the State University of Applied Sciences. Konin (Poland).
- Erasmus mobility. Universidade de a Coruńa. Spain.
- Assistant Recruitment Manager. EF Education First. London, England.
- Activity Leader. EF Education First. Oxford, England.
- Culture Care Au Pair. Philadelphia, USA.