UK & Ireland Program Coordinator
Kasia comes from Poland. After high school she took a gap year and went as an au- pair to Philadelphia. Over that time, she extensively travelled across the States and got to know the American culture.
She graduated from English Philology at the State University of Applied Sciences in Konin (Poland). Throughout her studies, she took care of the incoming International Students, being a part of the Erasmus programme.
Kasia spent one semester studying at the University of a Coruna in Spain where she enjoyed exploring Spanish culture as well as travelling throughout the country.
She truly loves meeting people from all around the World, sharing her positive energy with others. Kasia loves living in London, being a part of multicultural society but also is very enthusiastic about travelling and discovering new places and cultures.
- Internship site development and placements
- Organize and support student orientations, activities and excursions
- Liaise with student housing providers
- Support adjunct and visiting faculty
- Assist with marketing and outreach activities
- Communicate with sending universities
- Special projects
- BA in English Philology at the State University of Applied Sciences. Konin (Poland).
- Erasmus mobility. Universidade de a Coruńa. Spain.
- Administrator. Bruten & Co. London, England.
- Assistant Recruitment Manager. EF Education First. London, England.
- Activity Leader. EF Education First. Oxford, England.
- Au Pair. London, England.
- Au Pair Program. Culture Care Au Pair. Philadelphia, USA.