Roman Spain: Archaeology, Culture & Heritage
Spain is famous for its Roman archaeological heritage, summer festivals, beaches and culinary magnificence. Students on this course will have ample opportunities to explore and immerse themselves in this historically rich location.
Two courses (3 US/6 ECTS credits each)
- Roman Spain: Archaeology, Culture and Heritage
- Spanish language course (all levels)
Language of Instruction:
- Roman Spain - English
- Spanish language course - Spanish/English
- Extensive on-site dig in Tarragona Province
- Use & access to Catalan Institute of Classical Archaeology (ICAC) resources, including technical labs
- Lectures covering a wide variety of historical & social events and phenomena
- On-site orientation
- Cultural visits and activities in and around Tarragona
- Airport pickup
- Close to Barcelona, Valencia and the Balearic Islands
• Residence hall offers half board from Sunday dinner to Friday breakfast except for holidays. Free WiFi Internet access.